Hi! I have been nominated to the Liebster Award by the talented,young artist Edith- http://littleillustrations.wordpress.com. I really find her work truly inspiring, for your own sake press the link and watch!
This is the rules:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. After completing those questions, you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post for them so that so that they can learn about the nomination.
(One part of the rules I don´t understand is why a have to have under 200 followers, and in that case why I got nominated for I have a lot more than 200 followers.)
Well, these are the questions I´ve got:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love to blog partly to reach out to others and partly that I have my blog as some kind of a memory-keeper. With all my post together I have created some kind of story.
2. How did you choose the name for your blog?
When I created my blog I listened a lot to a song that is called “Hot topic” by Le Tigre. I wanted to name my blog Hottopic, but had already been used, so I did just come up with Reveal illusions instead! And I think it fits me more.
3. What is your favorite kind of blog?
I love art blogs. The best thing I know is when I find a blog with a lot of pictures written by inspiring people.
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
New York! I would really love to explore the difference between my home town and that metro!
5. Are you a cat or dog person? Or neither!
I love dogs! I have two of my own, Wille and Vito.
6. If you could sum yourself up in 3 words, what would they be?
Ambitious, Kind and Creative.
7. What are your hobbies?
Write, read, paint, scalp, photograph, study, politics, films/series, environment and food.
8. What new form of art or craft would you like to learn?
9. What is your favourite book and why?
“The house with the broken glass window” by Herbjörg Wassmo, a Norwegian Author. Herbjörg´s way of writ in is just phenomenal! I love her sense in describing and the story is interesting with its feminism, politics and that it points out a situation after the second world war form a different part of the world. She is the goddess in writing concrete in an abstract way.
10. If you could have any flavour of ice-cream you wanted, which 3 flavours would you pick?
Pistachio, Punch and raisins and rom.
11. If you could have a superpower, which would you have?
I would like to be able to read other persons minds.
Here are the blogs that I have nominated!
Here are my 11 questions for the 11 blogs I have nominated!
1. What is the most important thing about the theme on your blog?
2. What would your blog name be is you would change it?
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. Tell something about youself that others wouldn´t thing of you.
5. Kiss a spider or a snake?
6. What is your favorite fruit?
7. Would you never eat without getting hungry or never sleep and without getting tired?
8. Something you would like to change in yourself.
9. Your favorite tv-serie and why is it?
10. If you only could choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would that be?
11. What talent would you like to have?